Our Family

Spring is finally here! Sweaters are up and the flip-flops and sandals are out. Stores are full of new style bathing suits, and of course for me one more year with the same amount of pounds to loose. For our family a very busy year so far! Franchezka is 18 and ready to got o college. She was accepted to UCF, all three BYU schools and U.F She committed to BYU Hawaii which I think is a perfect match for her relax personality. Evander is back home, still drawing and creating music. Jr. Has been very involved in soccer and in track and field. Still adjusting to our style of living. He was also baptized by Edward. Gretchen our dancer continues to make big strides in Ballet and Jazz. The dance studio is doing great. My sisters and I have been very bless to have continue success after the way the economy has been.

Edward and Marie

Edward and Marie

Friday, April 3, 2009




Owning a studio with my sisters has been very rewarding. May will be our first anniversary. We have worked very hard. We all spend a lot of time away from home and I truly appreciate everyones support. The blessing from opening this studio have been great. Working with my
sisters Aurie and Liza have been extraordinary and I learn every day from their talents. Of course I was not bless with "Happy feet".

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that you owned a dance studio! That is awesome. I am glad to see that everyone is doing well. Congrats on Franchezka picking BYU Hawaii. That will be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete